nintendogeek15nintendogeek15

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Classic Boss Battle - Tribute Classic Boss Battle - Tribute

Yeah, definitely

This is easily a boss battle song. And a very cool one at that. It would be perfect for a sci-fi first person shooter game. Can I use it in mine?

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Feel free! :)

A Blind Eye A Blind Eye

Incredible

Absolutely incredible. Just, absolutely amazing. I'd like to see some sort of music video for this. It's just incredible, how you incorporated horrific sound effects and dialogue into a sad sounding song. Bravo Gouki, and my hat goes off to all the men and women that died in that incident, and those that fight to prevent incidents like it.

Goukisan - 135bpmgroove Goukisan - 135bpmgroove

Unique, yet, awesome! :)

Very different from your hardcore techno songs you usually right. I REALLY REALLY like this one though. May be your best. Would be great for a video game. Not too distracting, but still has that tenseness. I'd like to see a sequel!

March of a Prideless Victory 2 March of a Prideless Victory 2

Nice to hear a slow song

This song has so much feeling! A lot more quiet and dreary than your original. You put a lot of sad feeling into it, but still put that fast paced touch in there. You took a slow song and TOTALLY made it Goukisan style. You rock!

Goukisan - Rock Orchestra2 Goukisan - Rock Orchestra2

Why is this at the bottom?

You WIPED THE FLOOR WITH YOUR ORIGINAL!!! Why is this song downrated! It's ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! SUCH A COOL CONCEPT! I'm looking forward to another rock orchestra!

Gouki - Overdrive Gouki - Overdrive

Perfect in every way

This would be the perfect song for a video game. Not too distracting, but still tense and frantic. It would sound SO COOL in an escape type level. You rock. Keep on going.

Guitar Vs. Piano Guitar Vs. Piano

Inspiring

You inspire me. This is definitely your coolest piece. The tune sounds so incredible.

The Escape The Escape

UNBELIEVABLY COOL!

The fast beat sounds so cool! Almost entrancing! And then when everything comes in, it just sounds like this mesh of all these beats that sound cool! Absolutely awesome!

Goukisan - BattleSongLoop Goukisan - BattleSongLoop

Epic...but...

Really epic. The guitar part is metal and awesome sounding, and then the orchestra in the back sounds really cool, but it gets kind of old after a while... still really good though! Keep rocking!